Monday 25 August 2014

So I've got some catching up to do...

If you are actually reading my blog now and then you might have noticed that I've been silent for more than two weeks now. That's because I've been on holidays in Northumberland (well, right on the border between Northumberland and Durham, but still just on the Northumberland side of it...) for the last two weeks.

Rainbow over Derwent Reservoir

We stayed in a wonderful cottage at Winnows Hill Farm and enjoyed walks along the shores of the Derwent Reservoir, trips to Hadrian's Wall and to Kielder Water and Forest park, and lots of other stunningly beautiful destinations. It came as a surprise, but I didn't really mind having no access to the internet most of the time - I only ever checked my emails and ravelry messages twice in those two weeks!

Blanchland

But now I'm back, and I'll try to catch up on my FOs - the ones that I finished just before we left, and the ones I've made since then - and then give an update on my current WIPs. Might take a couple of days, though...

Hadrian's Wall - near Housestead

No comments:

Post a Comment