Sunday 30 November 2014

Bookmark Swap

This month I took part in a bookmark swap hosted by Natalie at Marigold's Loft. My swap partner was Cathy (nanacathydotcom) - and I must say it was a pleasure to swap with her.

Cathy made me a beautiful cross stitch bookmark - she designed it herself!



But the bookmark was not the only surprise I found in the box she had sent me. There also was a cute pincushion and some greeting cards.


I have thanked you before, Cathy - but just let me say thank you again!

And since a swap isn't a one-way thing, of course I made a bookmark for Cathy as well. My craft of choice for this was knitting, and I came up with this tulip design:


I added a little pincushion and a notebook...


...and sent everything over to Cathy, who received my letter just a couple of days later. I was happy to hear that she likes her swap gifts :) .







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete